About LEGO Rocket Mech Armor 76243
Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy fans aged 6 and up are sure to love LEGO Marvel Rocket Mech Armor (76243). The supersized figure puts Marvel’s raging raccoon in the cockpit of his own mighty battling machine.
Fully jointed, Rocket Raccoon mech figure
The Rocket LEGO minifigure fits into the opening cockpit of the supersized Rocket mech. In one hand, the mech holds a huge, firing, 6-stud blaster. Movable arms, legs and fingers allow the mech to be positioned and posed for limitless play-and-display possibilities. There’s also a smaller blaster for Rocket to use when he’s not inside the mech. For added digital fun, the LEGO Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build.
- Rocket Raccoon battle mech – The mega LEGO Marvel Rocket Mech Armor (76243) is an action-packed treat for fans of Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy movies
- Iconic Marvel character – Includes a Rocket minifigure and a buildable Rocket mech with fully jointed arms, legs and fingers, plus a firing 6-stud blaster
- Jointed for play and display – The Rocket minifigure fits into the opening cockpit of the fully jointed mech, which easily adjusts position to allow endless action possibilities
- Gift for Marvel fans – This hands-on, build-and-play Rocket mech is a versatile birthday, holiday or any-day treat for kids aged 6 and up
- Portable fun – This pick-up-and-play figure stands over 4 in. (11 cm) tall, so kids can take it with them wherever they go
- Interactive digital building – The LEGO Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build
- Unlimited Super Hero fun – The extensive range of LEGO Marvel building toys isdesigned to deliver endless imaginative build-and-play possibilities
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect smoothly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards