About LEGO Harry Potter & Hermione Granger 76393
Make a BIG impression on any young witch or wizard with the super-sized LEGO Harry Potter: Harry Potter & Hermione Granger (76393).
Large-scale, iconic figures
Kids can maximize the magical fun with these brick-built Harry Potter and Hermione Granger models. Both figures stand 10 in. (26 cm) tall and possess all the adjustability of the smaller LEGO minifigures: movable hand, leg and hip joints, plus a rotatable head for the Harry Potter figure. Harry has a removable, fabric robe and both models carry brick-built wands to help inspire magical stories for kids to play out. When the action stops, kids can put the 2 Hogwarts friends into a pose to create an amazing ‘Harry and Hermione’ display for their room. Individual sets of building instructions allow 2 builders to share the fun together.
- Make a BIG impression on any young witch or wizard with LEGO Harry Potter: Harry Potter & Hermione Granger (76393).
- Includes brick-built models of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger with movable hand, leg and knee joints, plus a rotatable head for the Harry Potter figure.
- These buildable characters inspire imaginative play on a large scale. When the action stops, kids can pose the adjustable models to make a magical display for their room.
- Give kids aged 10 and up the 2 iconic Hogwarts students to build, play with and put on display to amaze their friends.
- Both models stand over 10 in. (26 cm) tall and come with individual building instructions to let 2 builders share the creative fun together.
- Harry has a removable fabric robe and both models carry brick-built wands to help inspire realistic poses for kids to display.
- LEGO Harry Potter toys contain favorite characters, amazing creatures and familiar locations from the popular movies. They’re an ideal gift for any child wanting to be part of the movie magic.
- LEGO building kits meet stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards.