About LEGO Horse Transporter 60327
Here’s a great playset for kids aged 5 and up who love horses. The LEGO City Horse Transporter (60327) building set comes with everything kids need for hours of imaginative horse-riding adventures, including a toy SUV with a detachable horse trailer, a height-adjustable jump, 2 minifigures, a horse figure and a dog figure.
An awesome interactive LEGO building experience
This set includes a step-by-step pictorial building guide and interactive digital building instructions. Available in thefree LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, the intuitive digital guide with zoom and rotate tools allows kids to visualize the finished model as they build.
The creative world of LEGO City
LEGO City Great Vehicles playsets put kids at the heart of the action with realistic models and inspiring characters that inspire open-ended imaginative play.
- Equestrian playset for kids – Endless horseback adventures await with this LEGO City Horse Transporter (60327) building set
- What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a toy SUV, horse trailer and horse-jumping fence, plus 2 minifigures, a horse figure and a dog figure
- Fun functions – Features a toy horse trailer with an opening side-hatch and a height-adjustable horse-jumping fence
- An anytime gift – A birthday or any-other-day surprise for kids and horse fans aged 5 and up
- Room for a horse – When built, the horse trailer measures over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 6 in. (16 cm) long and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide
- Fun minifigure accessories – Includes a toy grooming brush, carrot and crate
- Printed and digital building guides – Kids can zoom, rotate and visualize the finished model from all angles as they build with the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets
- Kids learn as they play – LEGO City Great Vehicles sets help kids develop confidence and key life skills with realistic models and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play
- Premium-quality toys – All LEGO components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Putting safety first – LEGO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety