- Sturdy storage box with sorting trays, programmable Hub, Distance Sensor, Force Sensor, Color Sensor, Large Motor, 2 Medium Motors and over 500 appealing LEGO® Technic™ elements in a fresh color palette.
- Programmable Hub features a 5x5 light matrix, 6 input/output ports, integrated 6-axis gyro, speaker, Bluetooth connectivity and rechargeable battery.
- The drag-and-drop coding environment for tablets and computers is rooted in the popular coding language based on Scratch used by millionsof children around the world.
- Engage students with 3 STEAM unit plans for grades 6-8 focused on Engineering and Computer Science, linked to curriculum standards, and mostly optimized for 45-minute sessions. Includes comprehensive online lesson plans and teacher support.
- Apply engineering design skills at each step of the design process.
- Develop efficient problem-solving and coding skills through decomposition of problems and algorithmic thinking.
- Design projects that combine hardware and software components to collect and exchange data.
- Work with variables, data arrays and cloud data.
- Apply critical thinking and develop life skills for the careers of tomorrow.
If you are an educator buying these products for schools or to deliver other accredited learning, please click on the link below for more information on how to source and use these solutions to deliver learning outcomes tailored to your local education requirements, such as options on classroom packs, professional development offerings and advice on classroom solutions. https://education.lego.com/en-us/support#contact-us
Are you a home user, looking for a way to provide home learning activities for children of all ages? Whether they’re in the classroom or the living room children have big imaginations, innate curiosity, and a desire to explore and take risks. All you need are the resources to tap into them. LEGO Education wants to help. Hands-on learning provides a medium for building ideas and models while practicing important skills such as communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity.
For more than 40 years, LEGO Education has been developing educational solutions based on a well-established educational theory that children learn best and remember more through hands-on experiences. Our products aren’t toys - instead home use of LEGO Education Learning Resources is intended to be a highly rewarding education experience that supplements locally applicable curriculum needs.
LEGO Education offers pre and post-sale support to ensure LEGO Education resources are used as effectively as possible in a learning environment. Contact our Customer Services team.