About LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 Core Set (45300)
- Key learning values:
- Investigating, modelling and designing solutions
- Engage students in science by making it real and relevant
- Basic programming skills
- Collaboration and presentation skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving USPs:
- Available on both desktop and tablet devices
- Integrated documentation tool to document projects: pictures, screen shots, videos, and written text
- Inbuilt assessment
- Sturdy storage bin and sorting tray for easy classroom management
If you are an educator buying these products for schools or to deliver other accredited learning, please click on the link below for more information on how to source and use these solutions to deliver learning outcomes tailored to your local education requirements, such as options on classroom packs, professional development offerings and advice on classroom solutions. https://education.lego.com/en-us/support#contact-us
Are you a home user, looking for a way to provide home learning activities for children of all ages? Whether they’re in the classroom or the living room children have big imaginations, innate curiosity, and a desire to explore and take risks. All you need are the resources to tap into them. LEGO Education wants to help. Hands-on learning provides a medium for building ideas and models while practicing important skills such as communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity.
For more than 40 years, LEGO Education has been developing educational solutions based on a well-established educational theory that children learn best and remember more through hands-on experiences. Our products aren’t toys - instead home use of LEGO Education Learning Resources is intended to be a highly rewarding education experience that supplements locally applicable curriculum needs.
LEGO Education offers pre and post-sale support to ensure LEGO Education resources are used as effectively as possible in a learning environment. Contact our Customer Services team.