- Develops children’s confidence and essential social skills, such as collaboration, communication, and understanding roles and responsibilities.
- 480 LEGO® DUPLO® elements including a building plate, 8 figures, wheel bases, windows, doors and a collection of colorful bricks – everything needed to unleash children's imaginations.
- Comes with a Getting Started card with 5 activity ideas, 10 double-sided building inspiration cards with 20 models to build, and an online teacher's guide with 8 standards-aligned lessons to help deliver inspiring lessons.
- Optional full-day professional development course available (at additional cost) to give teachers the best-possible start.
- Combines with other LEGO® Education sets – such as 45029 Animals and 45030 People accessory sets – to extend the learning fun.
- Part of the LEGO® Education Early Learning system of holistic learning for preschoolers.
- Includes enough bricks for 10 sets of LEGO® ‘six bricks' learning activities.
If you are an educator buying these products for schools or to deliver other accredited learning, please click on the link below for more information on how to source and use these solutions to deliver learning outcomes tailored to your local education requirements, such as options on classroom packs, professional development offerings and advice on classroom solutions. https://education.lego.com/en-us/support#contact-us
Are you a home user, looking for a way to provide home learning activities for children of all ages? Whether they’re in the classroom or the living room children have big imaginations, innate curiosity, and a desire to explore and take risks. All you need are the resources to tap into them. LEGO Education wants to help. Hands-on learning provides a medium for building ideas and models while practicing important skills such as communication, collaboration, critical thinking and creativity.
For more than 40 years, LEGO Education has been developing educational solutions based on a well-established educational theory that children learn best and remember more through hands-on experiences. Our products aren’t toys - instead home use of LEGO Education Learning Resources is intended to be a highly rewarding education experience that supplements locally applicable curriculum needs.
LEGO Education offers pre and post-sale support to ensure LEGO Education resources are used as effectively as possible in a learning environment. Contact our Customer Services team.