LEGO DUPLO Town Horse Stable and Pony Care (10951) has everything a little animal lover needs to care for 2 adorable ponies. The imaginative fun and playful learning will never end.Play-and-learn pony stableIt’s always a fun-packed play-day at the pony stable. The 2 cute ponies need feeding before being taken out for a ride. Then they’ll want to have a drink and be brushed. Don’t forget to prepare a cozy place for them to sleep. As they take care of the ponies in the iconic stable, little animal lovers boost their preschool development, particularly fine motor skills and social and emotional awareness.Hands-on educational toys for toddlersLEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into preschoolers’ hands. With DUPLO playsets, parents and young children can share precious developmental milestones as they play together.
- LEGO DUPLO Town Horse Stable and Pony Care (10951) inspires endless imaginative fun and playful learning with 2 cute ponies and everything a young animal lover needs to care for them.
- Includes a boy and girl figure, 2 cute ponies, a buildable stable with an iconic design and opening doors, water pot, carrots and a realistically textured hay bale.
- Kids develop fine motor skills and expand social and emotional awareness as they role-play riding and caring for the ponies, by feeding and brushing them and making a cozy place for them to sleep.
- Great developmental play gift for kids aged 2 and up for Christmas, holidays, a birthday or any other day!
- Main building measures over 7.5 in. (19 cm) high, 6 in. (15 cm) wide and 3.5 in. (9 cm) deep. The set can be arranged in many ways and easily combines with other LEGO DUPLO farm toys.
- Building instructions include a fun picture story involving models from the set to add an extra element of enjoyment to the creative constructionand imaginative play.
- All LEGO DUPLO playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with little ones.
- LEGO DUPLO playsets satisfy rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO DUPLO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfil demanding child safety standards.